Before anyone tries to argue that K. M. Claude doesn’t hate women, keep in mind he has stated that all women are ‘fucking cunts’. Also, he has downplayed rape culture while using victim-blaming rhetoric.
As for why Claude still has fans: People have a tendency to defend their favorite content creators no matter what. They probably believe that because Claude draws well, he can be as terrible as he likes.
“Possible past rape, pretty definite present rape, the comic is all about consent issues. I super appreciate you recommending my comic but definitely agree that if murky consent is something you tag/warn for, then yeah, definitely might wanna include that (I would hate for someone to get mad at you and your blog because there wasn’t a warning for a very prickly topic).”
Pretty sure people would have every right to be mad at rape/consent issues not being tagged or warned for, considering a.) those are disturbing topics, and b.) being exposed to triggering material could cause some people to have panic attacks or flashbacks.
Content warnings for explicit depictions of pedophilia, sexual depictions of children, child abuse, rape, sexual abuse, blood, gore, necrophilia, incest; harassment, bullying, self-harm, victim-shaming/survivor-shaming, transphobia, transmisogyny, dyadism¹ᵃ/perisexism¹ᵇ, and misgendering.
I. Fetishizes children and child abuse
II. Defends pedophiles and pedophilia
- Believes children can abuse adults.
- This is a common argument used by child abusers to justify harming their victims.
- Thinks it’s okay for adults to be attracted to 15- and 16-year-olds.
- Believes it’s ableist to shame pedophiles for their desires.
- Also believes that pedophilia is a mental illness.
- According to the DSM-5, pedophiles only qualify as mentally ill if they feel genuine remorse for their attraction to children. Since most pedophiles don’t feel bad about these desires, they aren’t considered mentally ill simply for being pedophiles.
- Compares pedophilia to asexuality.
- Also this.
III. Nasty Fetishes
IV. Belittles and bullies their critics
¹ᵃ¹ᵇ – Dyadism/perisexism refers to prejudice/discrimination/oppression directed at intersex people.