“Honestly though what I ALSO don’t get is that the issue seems to be that the evil women are fetishizing mlm due to yaoi being unrealistic and usually full of “”””gross”””” stuff like turning straights and dub-con and even non-con but like…have these lil bitches read fucking gay erotic literature or even watched a gay porno?
The answer is no because they’re all a bunch of sex repulsed babies and like I get it as I’m rather sex repulsed too but come the fuck on y’all”
Like…if yaoi is so problematic then what the fuck is gay porn then because uhhhhh shit’s full of incest and turning straight guys and loads of consent issues and usually a lot more brutal. Oh and like little story too like at least yaoi tries for some story – hell some BL series have a number of tankoubons where the sex is only a few scenes in the grander story.”
Nobody’s saying that guy-on-guy porn produced for a male audience can’t be problematic. What people (mainly men who love men) are saying is that fujoshis (female fans of the yaoi genre) need to be more careful when portraying same-gender relationships in fiction because most fujoshis are straight and therefore have straight privilege.
Also, calling sex-repulsed people babies and later claiming that trans men who love men are equivalent to straight women for being assigned female at birth is really disgusting.
When did I ever deadname K. M. Claude? The only reason I have his older aliases listed on this blog is because some of the receipts on him involve content posted under those names. Specifically, the only place I have Claude’s old aliases listed is here.
I don’t think K. M. Claude realizes how harmful slurs are. He thinks that if he personally isn’t offended by something, no else is allowed to be.
- Claude has repeatedly used the term futa/futanari in reference to porn, even though many people have told him that it’s a slur against trans women and intersex people. [x], [x], [x]
- He also tried to argue that ‘futa’ and ‘cuntboy’ had nothing to do with trans people, even though many people use those words as slurs against trans people.
- He thinks trans men can call themselves dykes. [x], [x], [x]
- Claude never tags or warns for slurs when he uses them in his posts.
From the post in question:
“Dude, it’s just drawings. Who fucking cares, enjoy it. Besides, futa and cuntboys ain’t trans so please don’t feel guilty or let anyone make you feel bad for liking that shit.”
If the characters in futa/cuntboy porn aren’t supposed to be trans, then why do people see them as interchangeable with trans people? Why do people use the terms ‘futa’ and ‘cuntboy’ as slurs against trans people? Fact is, cis people who consume and produce this kind of porn are harming trans people, because they’re treating us as if our existence is inherently deviant and reducing us to a fetish.
(Also, FYI, futa/cuntboy porn harms intersex people too.)
“Well again what I or anyone believes or doesn’t believe doesn’t much matter. What ultimately matters is how we treat each other. It sucks that their belief upset you but honestly, who cares what they think if when the chips are down they act justly – if say they meet someone who identifies as nonbinary and asks for gender neutral pronouns and they acquiesce.”
Claude’s response to someone asking if they think non-binary people are valid.
If someone thinks non-binary people aren’t valid, they probably aren’t going to treat them with respect or use the correct pronouns. Excusing bigotry with ‘That’s just their beliefs’ only enables it.
Sniggy: “There’s no real consensus on this in the trans community.”
K. M. Claude: “I’m gonna borrow this response if ever again I need it (as I’m not done with, as Mr. Cat calls it, Pomp-chan, and honestly ‘male futa’ is the best descriptor) because it’s true and just that simple.”
Here’s the thing – ‘futa/futanari’ is a slur. And like all slurs, you don’t call someone that unless they’ve told you they’ve reclaimed it and are okay with that.
Also FYI ‘futa’ is a slur against intersex people too.
Let me get this straight: I, a queer person talking about my experiences as a queer person, can’t use the words and views levied against me as a queer person.
From the comic in question:
“People already assume I’m a dyke anyway, why blow a check to look like a ~fancy~ dyke?”
There are plenty of ways K. M. Claude could’ve worded that without using slurs they can’t reclaim.
Looks like Claude’s defending slurs again. Specifically, they made a comic where they say they look like a dyke. People pointed out that it was inappropriate for men to use to that word in reference to themselves.
- Accused lesbians of making this all about them, even though ‘dyke’ is a slur against lesbians. [x]
- Accused people of personally attacking them for pointing out that men shouldn’t refer to themselves as dykes. [x]
- Claimed only cis lesbians have a problem with this. [x]
- This is transphobic because it’s erasing trans lesbians.
- To make things worse, K. M. Claude accused everyone who had a problem with this of being a TERF. [x]
Content warnings for misgendering, explicit discussion of rape, forced pregnancy and abortion, mentions of child porn, and pedophilia
K. M. Claude uses their asexuality as an excuse for producing sexual content of minors and having gross kinks.
According to K. M. Claude:
This is complete horseshit for the following reasons:
Content warnings: Pedophilia, child rape/sexual abuse, discussion of gross kinks like necrophilia and zoophilia
- Asexuality is a spectrum. Some asexuals are capable of experiencing sexual arousal.
- Asexual pedophiles are still romantically attracted to kids.
- Even if there’s no sex, a romantic relationship between an adult and a child is still dangerous because of the power imbalance between adults and children.
- Also, sexual attraction is not required in order to sexually abuse or rape a child.
- Sexual predators often lie about themselves in order to gain their victim’s trust. Just because a pedophile claims they’re asexual doesn’t mean they actually are asexual.
- Even if someone doesn’t act on their gross kinks, they’re still disgusting.
- Do you think it’s okay for someone to be, say, turned on by having sex with goats even if they don’t act on it?