Why do you hate K. M. Claude?
Here’s a list of reasons why you shouldn’t support K. M. Claude.
What are Claude’s pronouns?
According to their FAQ, Claude’s pronouns are they/them or he/him.
I need to report Claude for posting inappropriate content. How do I do this?
- K. M. Claude is active on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They also use WordPress to host their official website.
- To report inappropriate content on a website hosted by WordPress, visit this page. Here’s a list of WordPress’s community guidelines.
- To report inappropriate content on Tumblr, visit this page.
- To report inappropriate content on Twitter, visit this page. You can view Twitter’s community guidelines here.
- To report inappropriate content on Facebook, visit this page. You can read Facebook’s community guidelines here.
- To report inappropriate content on Instagram, visit this page.
Why haven’t you responded to me?
- I haven’t had time to check my messages.
- I’m figuring out how to respond to you.
- Your question has already been answered, you sent me hate mail, or you sent me spam.
Stop bullying Claude!
Criticism ≠ bullying.
This is slander.
‘Slander’ is defined as ’making a false statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone’. Since everything on this blog is backed up by evidence, it’s not slander.
This is copyright infringement.
Under the fair use portion of U.S. copyright law, I can use examples of K. M. Claude’s works for critique or for educating others without asking for permission.
I need a list of blogs run by K. M. Claude.