Content warnings for pedophilia, sexual depictions of children, child abuse, rape, sexual abuse, blood, gore, necrophilia, incest, harassment, bullying, self-harm, victim-shaming/survivor-shaming, transphobia, transmisogyny, dyadism¹ᵃ/perisexism¹ᵇ, and misgendering.
I. Fetishizes children and child abuse
- Artwork from kmclaude.com and their Tumblr account.
- Child gore porn deleted from their Tumblr.
- Calls themself an ‘underage kink-haver’.
- “I’m always a slut for sadistic slutty shotas!”
- Shota is a genre of fetish artwork that focuses on young boys.
- Claude has also wished for a ‘harem of shotas’.
- Thinks a priest manipulating his underage godson for sex is erotic.
- Imgur album containing artwork and screenshots of pedophilic statements made by Claude.
II. Defends pedophiles and pedophilia
- Believes children can abuse adults.
- This is a common argument used by child abusers to justify harming their victims.
- Thinks it’s okay for adults to be attracted to 15- and 16-year-olds.
- Believes it’s ableist to shame pedophiles for their desires.
- Also believes that pedophilia is a mental illness.
- According to the DSM-5, pedophiles only qualify as mentally ill if they feel genuine remorse for their attraction to children. Since most pedophiles don’t feel bad about these desires, they aren’t considered mentally ill simply for being pedophiles.
- Compares pedophilia to asexuality.
- Also this.
III. Nasty Fetishes
- Claude is a necrophile.
- Examples of Claude’s necro porn.
- Gets off on mutilation and violence.
- They also have a rape kink.
- Defends incest in real life.
- They also have an incest kink.
IV. Belittles and bullies their critics
- Tricked an underage user into viewing gore.
- Claude believes this was completely justified.
- Self-harm baited a minor and threatened to send them porn.
- Ran another person off their blog after they called Claude out for this.
- Compares their critics to the Westboro Baptist Church.
- They’ve also compared their critics to people who bomb abortion clinics.
- Belittles survivors of rape and abuse who criticize the way they portray these issues, despite not being a survivor themself.
- Calls survivors who criticize them ‘professional victims’.
- Defends the use of ‘futa’, a slur used against intersex and trans women/transfeminine people.
- Accused people who complained about this of being vultures who are only piggybacking off social justice so they can complain.
- Defends misgendering people who use pronouns other than he/him, she/her, or they/them.
¹ᵃ¹ᵇ – Dyadism/perisexism refers to prejudice/discrimination/oppression directed at intersex people.