“If you call someone a monster enough, sooner or later they’ll begin to believe it despite being the farthest thing from it. If you’re not careful, some of the “monsters” you so carelessly made may begin to act monstrously and the fault will lie partly with you. And the rest of us you carelessly made believe in our nonexistent monstrosity? The many of us? Will just suffer in silence because beliefs are damn hard to change.“
#1. If you act like a monster because people are calling you one, you’ve only proven them right.
#2. People aren’t accusing K. M. Claude of being a terrible person for no reason. He’s openly admitted to being a pedophile, drawn sexual artwork of children, and harassed (Page contains depictions of blood and self-harm) people who disagree with him.
“YOU CAN GO TO SCHOOL FOR THAT?!?! God – OK seriously like that’s my dream. My dream job is comic artist and/or the kinda person who works in rehabilitating sex offenders or EVEN BETTER helping preventing such offenses LIKE WHAT THEY DO AT PREVENTION PROJECT DUNKELFELD (but I don’t speak German so that’s a tad difficult) because it just interests me so much.”
Yeah, we all know why you’d want to work around pedophiles and sex offenders, K. M. Claude. You can claim all you want that you want to keep them from offending, but your actions tell a different story:
Content warnings for pornographic, gory artwork of children and pedophile apologism.
- You’ve claimed that pedophilia is a mental illness, even thought it’s not, indicating you have no idea what you’re doing.
- You also call people ableist for being disgusted by pedophiles, indicating you see nothing inherently wrong with being attracted to kids.
- Proper treatment for pedophilia involves getting pedophiles to admit their attraction to kids is wrong, so your attitude is counterproductive.
- You also draw extreme fetish artwork of children, which encourages pedophiles to sexualize them.
- Worst of all, you’ve made statements that imply you’re a pedophile, which makes it doubtful that you’d be a competent therapist.
I like that on some level I’m being put on the same tier as @roachpatrol, because I can only hope to one day be as rad.
See these two posts for information on why Roach is bad news.
I agree. When people claim that fiction affects reality, they don’t mean that works of fiction or the characters depicted in them are real, they’re talking about how fictional works can encourage harmful attitudes and behaviors. For example, K. M. Claude has drawn fetish artwork of children. By posting this kind of material publicly, they create an environment where it’s normal to view children as sex objects, which attracts pedophiles.