Honestly, you probably should. When you file your report, be sure to include this information:
- Claude has violated 18 U.S. Code § 1466A, which bans artwork, sculptures, cartoons, etc. depicting minors in sexual scenarios when that content lacks artistic, scientific, literary, or political value.
Content warnings for explicit depictions of the following: gore, dismemberment, pedophilia, sexualized children, and child sex abuse
- Link them to Claude’s artwork:
- Link them to this Imgur album containing more examples of their pedophilic artwork, along with questionable statements made by Claude.
Reposted from this blog’s FAQ section.
- To report inappropriate content on Tumblr, visit this page.
- K. M. Claude is also active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and uses WordPress to host their official website.
- To report inappropriate content on Twitter, visit this page. You can view Twitter’s community guidelines here.
- To report inappropriate content on Facebook, visit this page. You can read Facebook’s community guidelines here.
- To report inappropriate content on Instagram, visit this page.
- To report inappropriate content on a website hosted by WordPress, visit this page. Here’s a list of WordPress’s community guidelines.
All of these websites have rules against posting sexual content involving minors. Also, according to 18 U.S. Code § 1466A, it’s illegal to post or distribute pornographic material involving people under 18, even if it’s only fictional.