You know what’s really disturbing about this? Every time someone calls out K. M. Claude for their gross kinks, they claim that person is only attacking them because they’re trans. It makes it sound like Claude thinks being a pedophile, a necrophile, or some other kind of gross person is on the same level as being trans.
Memes aside, I don’t believe anyone is worthless. Not even the people who have harassed and abused me (and if there’s anyone I’d be nominating for Most Worthless Sack Of Shit Award, one would think it’d be them.)
People asking you to stop sexualizing children isn’t harassment.
People asking you to stop promoting gross kinks like necrophilia isn’t abuse.
People criticizing you on the Internet isn’t harassment or abuse, so pull your head out of your ass.
K. M. Claude uses their asexuality as an excuse for producing sexual content of minors and having gross kinks.
According to K. M. Claude:
This is complete horseshit for the following reasons:
Content warnings: Pedophilia, child rape/sexual abuse, discussion of gross kinks like necrophilia and zoophilia
- Asexuality is a spectrum. Some asexuals are capable of experiencing sexual arousal.
- Asexual pedophiles are still romantically attracted to kids.
- Even if there’s no sex, a romantic relationship between an adult and a child is still dangerous because of the power imbalance between adults and children.
- Also, sexual attraction is not required in order to sexually abuse or rape a child.
- Sexual predators often lie about themselves in order to gain their victim’s trust. Just because a pedophile claims they’re asexual doesn’t mean they actually are asexual.
- Even if someone doesn’t act on their gross kinks, they’re still disgusting.
- Do you think it’s okay for someone to be, say, turned on by having sex with goats even if they don’t act on it?
I love works involving necrophilia. It’s just such an appealing kink to me: the social taboo involved in sex with the dead, the gothic aesthetic of a freshly dead corpse, all the appeal in exploring and having sex with an unresponsive body (or you yourself being unable to respond) without any of the guilt that tends to come with rapeplay, drugging, or ravishment fantasies. Combine them all though and it’s even better. Plus necrophilia takes memento mori to a whole new level.
Submitted graciously by @Sadademort
Okay, but you do your necro so well and honestly exploring the dark stuff can be a kink within itself. The dark shit is the GOOD shit, and i can understand the appeal of that macabre and wild thought of playing around with death (literally in this case.) Sorry so many people give you stress about your kinks and your amazing works and art. Keep up the good work, we love you Sada!
Content warnings for explicit depictions of pedophilia, sexual depictions of children, child abuse, rape, sexual abuse, blood, gore, necrophilia, incest; harassment, bullying, self-harm, victim-shaming/survivor-shaming, transphobia, transmisogyny, dyadism¹ᵃ/perisexism¹ᵇ, and misgendering.
I. Fetishizes children and child abuse
II. Defends pedophiles and pedophilia
- Believes children can abuse adults.
- This is a common argument used by child abusers to justify harming their victims.
- Thinks it’s okay for adults to be attracted to 15- and 16-year-olds.
- Believes it’s ableist to shame pedophiles for their desires.
- Also believes that pedophilia is a mental illness.
- According to the DSM-5, pedophiles only qualify as mentally ill if they feel genuine remorse for their attraction to children. Since most pedophiles don’t feel bad about these desires, they aren’t considered mentally ill simply for being pedophiles.
- Compares pedophilia to asexuality.
- Also this.
III. Nasty Fetishes
IV. Belittles and bullies their critics
¹ᵃ¹ᵇ – Dyadism/perisexism refers to prejudice/discrimination/oppression directed at intersex people.
THIS IS EXCELLENT
Uploaded from this Tumblr post.