“Bingo. Useful term that’s been taken out back, fucked up the ass, and bastardized to hell and back. Like most social justice.”
Constantly portraying rape as desirable, romantic, sexy, etc. absolutely can normalize it. Also, I find it interesting that you downplay rape culture when you:
- Reblogged a post blaming minors for their sexual trauma.
- Equated being asked to stop romanticizing rape with being banned from ever discussing it, indicating that you believe romanticizing rape is an integral part of depicting it.
“Nah it’s a rude dig at people who took a bad thing that happened to them and used those issues to treat others like garbage.
Crazy thought but people tend not to be nice to those people who accuse them of extremely grave things because they like certain topics in kinky fanfiction. By that logic, I want to murder people because I love fiction with murder, and I must also want to eat people because I’m a slut for erotic cannibalism in the art and lit I consume. What’s ironic here, this comic? I never said I was. Even if I did, I was speaking on fiction and fanfic pairings but here you are saying I wanna fuck kids based on… nothing.
You don’t get to throw stones and then demand the people you hit smile sweetly and speak well of you.”
#1. Jacking off to cannibalism, children being sexually violated, and incest isn’t kinky, it’s disgusting.
#2. In that comic Anon mentioned, you literally said, ‘Us weird, non-con, incest, and underage kink-havers’!
#3. ‘You don’t get to throw stones and then demand the people you hit smile sweetly and speak well of you.’ Those are pretty big words coming from someone who just shat on survivors of incestuous rape and abuse.
(Anon is referring to this post)
K. M. Claude and Roachpatrol are missing the point. When people complain about sexualization, they’re complaining about:
- People, particularly marginalized people, being oversexualized and reduced to fetish objects.
- Portraying harmful things such as rape, pedophilia, or incest as sexy.
- I’d like to remind people that both Claude and Roach have made pornographic fiction about minors being sexually abused. Claude has also created a lot of rape/incest-themed porn involving their adult characters.
“Possible past rape, pretty definite present rape, the comic is all about consent issues. I super appreciate you recommending my comic but definitely agree that if murky consent is something you tag/warn for, then yeah, definitely might wanna include that (I would hate for someone to get mad at you and your blog because there wasn’t a warning for a very prickly topic).”
Pretty sure people would have every right to be mad at rape and consent issues not being tagged or warned for, considering a.) those are disturbing topics, and b.) being exposed to triggering material could cause some people to have panic attacks or flashbacks.
Content warnings for misgendering, explicit discussion of rape, forced pregnancy and abortion, mentions of child porn, and pedophilia
Continue reading “Forcibly impregnated trans teen talk… Good fucking god I wanna vomit.”
K. M. Claude uses their asexuality as an excuse for producing sexual content of minors and having gross kinks.
According to K. M. Claude:
This is complete horseshit for the following reasons:
Content warnings: Pedophilia, child rape/sexual abuse, discussion of gross kinks like necrophilia and zoophilia
- Asexuality is a spectrum. Some asexuals are capable of experiencing sexual arousal.
- Asexual pedophiles are still romantically attracted to kids.
- Even if there’s no sex, a romantic relationship between an adult and a child is still dangerous because of the power imbalance between adults and children.
- Also, sexual attraction is not required in order to sexually abuse or rape a child.
- Sexual predators often lie about themselves in order to gain their victim’s trust. Just because a pedophile claims they’re asexual doesn’t mean they actually are asexual.
- Even if someone doesn’t act on their gross kinks, they’re still disgusting.
- Do you think it’s okay for someone to be, say, turned on by having sex with goats even if they don’t act on it?