“I probably am one – I go on mild benders, then stop for mooooonths, and then whoops. Which… probably fits the definition of ‘functional alcoholic’.
But I can’t use art as an outlet without being called every horrible thing in the book, harassed, abused, and treated like crap by everyone (including people I like) while the entire world around us goes to hell, so I might as well slowly kill myself and numb everything in the process. I’m just hoping I can make good enough art before that happens.”
Dude, you’ve reblogged posts blaming minors for their sexual trauma, you’ve openly longed for your own harem of little boys, and you’ve repeatedly treated your critics like crap. I don’t want to hear about how people who call you out are bullies and abusers. Also, quit blaming your critics for your drinking problems, it’s manipulative as hell.
Before anyone tries to argue that K. M. Claude doesn’t hate women, keep in mind he has stated that all women are ‘fucking cunts’. Also, he has downplayed rape culture while using victim-blaming rhetoric.
As for why Claude still has fans: People have a tendency to defend their favorite content creators no matter what. They probably believe that because Claude draws well, he can be as terrible as he likes.
“Bingo. Useful term that’s been taken out back, fucked up the ass, and bastardized to hell and back. Like most social justice.”
Constantly portraying rape as desirable, romantic, sexy, etc. absolutely can normalize it. Also, I find it interesting that you downplay rape culture when you:
Content warnings for misgendering, explicit discussion of rape, forced pregnancy and abortion, mentions of child porn, and pedophilia
Continue reading “Forcibly impregnated trans teen talk… Good fucking god I wanna vomit.”
Content warnings for explicit depictions of pedophilia, sexual depictions of children, child abuse, rape, sexual abuse, blood, gore, necrophilia, incest; harassment, bullying, self-harm, victim-shaming/survivor-shaming, transphobia, transmisogyny, dyadism¹ᵃ/perisexism¹ᵇ, and misgendering.
I. Fetishizes children and child abuse
II. Defends pedophiles and pedophilia
- Believes children can abuse adults.
- This is a common argument used by child abusers to justify harming their victims.
- Thinks it’s okay for adults to be attracted to 15- and 16-year-olds.
- Believes it’s ableist to shame pedophiles for their desires.
- Also believes that pedophilia is a mental illness.
- According to the DSM-5, pedophiles only qualify as mentally ill if they feel genuine remorse for their attraction to children. Since most pedophiles don’t feel bad about these desires, they aren’t considered mentally ill simply for being pedophiles.
- Compares pedophilia to asexuality.
- Also this.
III. Nasty Fetishes
IV. Belittles and bullies their critics
¹ᵃ¹ᵇ – Dyadism/perisexism refers to prejudice/discrimination/oppression directed at intersex people.